 Robotics / NXT / 292
Re: How to implement continuous drive with NXT motors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:18:10 GMT

"David Wallace" <dww.robotics@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
Hi David,

For the motor block, did you choose "Unlimited" in the "Duration" field
dropdown box? It defaults to 1 "Rotation".

I suppose you have to make the change between drive direction blocks by
means of some "until sensor actuated" block, then? This was my very first
attempt in making something go somewhere with NXT-G. Hence I hadn´t any
inputs connected. I´ll have a look at the option you mention.

Best regards,
David List