 Robotics / NXT / 293
Re: How to implement continuous drive with NXT motors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:42:57 GMT

I am not a NXT-G expert. I'm a programmer, so I moved to NBC pretty quickly.
It's much easier for me to do things in a language than with graphics (not
to mention the programs are 1/10 the size of NXT-G).

Good Luck!
David