 Robotics / NXT / 183
    LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —Jordan Bradford
   I just found out about this website, a partnership between LEGO and Tufts University's Center for Engineering Educational Outreach: (URL) Of special interest is their LCD image editor application for the NXT (Windows only), found here: (URL) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —John Hansen
     (...) nxtRICEdit is a utility written by Andreas Dreier. The lego engineering site does not make this clear. Andreas is working on an enhanced version of this editor to add support for some of the more advanced features of the RIC format. Some form (...) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

        Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —merredith
     (...) Just to give credit where credit is due.... The LCD editor was contributed to the site by one of the MDPs. It was passed on to us by LEGO Ed so we are missing the original author. But we will definitely find the original author to give proper (...) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —Matthias Paul Scholz
     Merredith and all, Since June, Andreas' editor has been originally hosted on my page ((URL) by his request then. Hence I have been pretty surprised to find it hosted on legoengineering.com also some weeks ago, without any hint to my page and, even (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —Jordan Bradford
     (...) If your site is hosted on Apache and .htaccess files are allowed you can create a redirect for the link: Redirect permanent /tools/NXTRICedit/nx...ICedit.zip (URL) Engineering should be able to give proper credit for the program, and maybe (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hmmm. Just created a simple image and uploaded it using the NXT explorer, but when I try to display it, nothing displays and syscall returns -122. Same program displays faceopen.ric ok, but curiously syscall returns -3 for that, even though (...) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —John Hansen
   (...) The way that RIC files are drawn, a valid file will always produce an error result. This is because the code iterates through all the opcodes in the RIC file, executing each of them in turn until there are no more opcodes left. At that point (...) (18 years ago, 22-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —Ross Crawford
   (...) Ah, so it's just the documentation which is unclear. (...) Yep, that now draws correctly and returns -3 same as faceopen.ric. Thanks! ROSCO (18 years ago, 22-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)