 Robotics / 26510
Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 21:27:18 GMT

Jordan Bradford-2 wrote:

Of special interest is their LCD image editor application for the NXT
(Windows
only), found here:

<http://www.legoengineering.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=60>

Just to give credit where credit is due....

The LCD editor was contributed to the site by one of the MDPs. It was passed
on to us by LEGO Ed so we are missing the original author.  But we will
definitely find the original author to give proper acknowledgement.

Also....

LEGOengineering.com is always looking for contributors (activities, code,
models, knowledgebase items).  Reviewers  and testers are also needed.  The
site aims to develop supporting resources for educators (in schools and
after school programs) who use the RCX and NXT.  At the moment on the
software side of life, the site is focused on ROBOLAB and NXT-G.
We're eager to get the NXT community more involved in the site.

Merredith Portsmore
merredith@legoengineering.com