 Robotics / Handy Board / 847
  Re: Bootstrap Mode, Problem

Fred, Thank you very much for your response, I was able to complete the first step succesfully(1). However Step 2 does not complete succesfully the Red Led goes off and the green led stays on. Here is how my cables are configured when I hooked up my (...) (28 years ago, 24-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Bootstrap Mode, Problem

In your message you said: (...) (1) I assume when you say "miniboard," you actually mean the Serial Interface/Charger board. please be careful with your language because the Mini Board is a different specific project that is not part of the Handy (...) (28 years ago, 24-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Bootstrap Mode, Problem

Thank you for the help, It was a cable problem I found a straight thru adapter, and I was able to communicate with the HandyBoard. Thanks again John Pope John.Pope@colorado.edu popej@ucsub.colorado.edu popej@nag.cs.colorado.edu 303-786-4272 (...) (28 years ago, 25-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)