 Robotics / Handy Board / 841
840  |  842
Subject:
Radio shack tape measure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 19:30:32 GMT

I found the page which detailed using the radio shack tapeless
tape measure for its ultrasonic tranducer.  Its at:

http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~mafm/robot/rs-tape-measure.html

In this text he mentions getting polaroid units for $35. Can anyone
confirm this?  If so where are they available?

"Sherry [Thomas Sheridan] is dull, naturally dull; but it must have
taken him a great deal of pains to become what we now see him.  Such an
excess of stupidity, sir, is not in Nature."
-- Samuel Johnson