 Robotics / Handy Board / 839
Re: Fatal Internal Error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 15:08:40 GMT

        When I try to load the sony-ir.icb file, I get booted out of IC and
receive the following message:

                Fatal Internal Error
                Illegal line in .S19 file

I have tried reloading the .s19 file but I still receive the same message.
If I don't load the sony-ir.icb file everything works fine. Is it possible
that I have a bad copy of the .s19 file???

Are you using the freeware DOS version of IC?

If so, please see the FAQ on this problem at:

  http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/projects/handy-board/faq.html#icb

The problem has to do with text file linefeed termination.  The FAQ
should help you fix this.

-Fred