 Robotics / Handy Board / 8126
    Sorry ~ and a question
   Sorry about that eirlier post fokes ~ but I was useing what was posted from Fred, that said for us to use this e-mail address: lugnet.robotics.hand...lugnet.com when posting to the Handy Board list or by way of the Lugnet web page. It seams that (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sorry ~ and a question —Todd Lehman
     (...) I think Fred is migrating away from the MIT mailing list. Both still work currently. Anyway, your message to lugnet.robotics.hand...lugnet.com was probably rejected because you hadn't filled out the news-posting setup form[1] yet to let the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sorry ~ and a question —Gary Livick
   Steve, You might try this. It is Karl Lunt's SBasic for the HC11. I haven't used it, but a lot of people swear by it. (URL) Luck, Gary Livick (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sorry ~ and a question —Dennis Clark
   (...) I've used Karl's sbasic a LOT on a Marvin Green Botboard 2 with great results. Its Basic, plain and simple. Which means its pretty verbose, C is a bit cleaner, but to each their own. I have a Miniboard that I use the freeware ICC11 with and I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)