 Robotics / Handy Board / 8113
    More on Miniboard woes and woohoos. —Dennis Clark
   Hi again, Thanks to those who sent suggestions. Running in DOS mode, not W95 dlm does work just fine. Ick. Oh well. Anyway, I thought that 2K of EEPROM would be enough to do something with, and it may be, but probably not in ICC - The printf.c (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: More on Miniboard woes and woohoos. —Chuck McManis
   If you upgrade to the commercial version of icc11 not only do you get a downloader that works under windows 9x but also very nice library interface. (disclaimer: I wrote the library :-) In general on embedded systems you _don't_ want to use printf, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: More on Miniboard woes and woohoos. —James Munro
   (...) I didn't think printf() was even available on the shareware (old) version of icc? (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: More on Miniboard woes and woohoos. —Dennis Clark
   (...) I'm hitting two posts at once here... James, It came as a printf.c file with the freeware ICC11 compiler on the Miniboard site. I was curious as it was to be used with the dhry.c code Richard Mann included. However, that dhry.c code when I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: More on Miniboard woes and woohoos. —Richard F. Man
   The current version of ICC11 has a builtin downloader that talks to MB. Only for W95/NT/... though. ICC11 works with just about ANY HC11 boards, minus lack of support for paging. (...) -- // richard (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)