 Robotics / Handy Board / 8117
Re: More on Miniboard woes and woohoos.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:42:41 GMT

In general on embedded systems you _don't_ want to use printf, way more
features than you need. Try using "puts()" to print strings and
printdec(int x) to print a decimal number. Between the two of them you can
write some really tight code.

I didn't think printf() was even available on the shareware (old) version
of icc?