 Robotics / Handy Board / 8113
8112  |  8114
Subject:
More on Miniboard woes and woohoos.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 04:39:32 GMT

Hi again,

  Thanks to those who sent suggestions.  Running in DOS mode, not W95 dlm
does work just fine.  Ick.  Oh well.  Anyway, I thought that 2K of EEPROM
would be enough to do something with, and it may be, but probably not in
ICC - The printf.c code's s19 file goes from $F800 to $FFDF, I guess that
printf is NOT a feature to use on the Miniboard, either that or the overhead
of ICC takes up most of the available space, whatever.  It still works for
some simple stuff just fine.  Now if I could find a W95 based dlm, it would
be even better.

have fun,
DLC
http://www.verinet.com/~dlc/botlinks.htm