 Robotics / Handy Board / 7998
7997  |  7999
Subject:
IC registration number
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:18:47 GMT

Could somebody let me know who I should contact for the following
problem.

I bought IC3.1 a year or so ago (have downloaded 3.2 since then) and I
was provided with the relevant registration codes via email. I need to
reinstall IC onto my pc but unfortunately I have lost the codes and the
original email is no longer available to me as I have moved jobs since.
I have finally gotten around to building my hb and am at the stage where
I need IC to test the board. I am hoping that somebody can reference my
previous details and tell me what the code was but I have not got an
email address to send to and we don't have internet access at work to
access the website. So if somebody can tell me the email address to send
to it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

John Hatton
johnhatton@email.com