 Robotics / Handy Board / 8002
Re: IC registration number
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:52:56 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion, the problem is that the main machine that it
was installed on was my pc at my previous employers (I was intending on
using it at lunchtimes) and when I moved jobs the pc would have been
reformatted. I thought I had installed IC onto my home pc and entered
the registration code but all I can find is the installation file. I was
hoping that if someone could forward me an address of someone at Newton
Labs (possibly Randy Sargent) I could email them and ask the questions.

With regards to my previous email about the config register, I used
dl.exe instead and it reported an error the first try, corrected the
config register the second try and downloaded the pcode file on the
third. I am assuming that this is the way it is supposed to work so if
any body has the same problem use dl three times and as long as your
comms are correct the config register should be corrected and the pcode
should download.

Thanks in advance.

John Hatton
johnhatton@email.com

Marco A. A. de Oliveira wrote:

Hi Mr. Hatton,

If you still have a previous IC 3.1 installation on some computer, you
will find the codes in the file
'ic.ini', located in the directory into which IC was installed.

John Hatton wrote:

I bought IC3.1 a year or so ago. I need to reinstall IC onto my pc
but unfortunately the registration codes are no longer available to
me as I have moved jobs since.
I am hoping that somebody can reference my previous details and tell
me what the code was but I have not got an email address to send to
and we don't have internet access at work to
access the website. So if somebody can tell me the email address to
send to it would be greatly appreciated.