 Robotics / Handy Board / 7997
7996  |  7998
Subject:
config register.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:05:10 GMT

I am using hbdl to download to my hb. In the config text box if I set it
to OCh the downloader reports an error stating the the config register
is ODh. I thought that the program was supposed to set the config
register to whatever was in the text box ?. If I set the config text to
ODh and download the hb pcode file it works and the hb displays the
startup message correctly when restarted.
Can somebody clarify this for me and tell me how else I should correct
the config register.

Thanks

John Hatton
johnhatton@email.com