 Robotics / Handy Board / 7999
7998  |  8000
Subject:
Question on Handy Board connected to three other 68hc11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:15:45 GMT

Hello,

I bought an Handy Board and I would like to use it with 3 other 68hc11e2
cards.

These four 68hc11 are connected together with the port D (MISO, MOSI, CLK).

SS of Handy Board is connected to +5v and Handy Board always is the master.

On the first 68hc11e2 : SS input and PC0 are connected to y0 of expansion
board port.
On the second 68hc11e2 : SS input and PC0 are connected to y1 of expansion
board port.
On the third 68hc11e2 : SS input and PC0 are connected to y2 of expansion
board port.

Therefore, the three 68hc11e2 start an input interrupt when y0 or y1 or y2
is connected to 0v.

But the code on Handy Board isn t correct. Do you see a mistake on my little
program ?

Thanks

void main ()
{
int toto,resu;

toto = 1;
while( toto == 1)
{

/* 0x4000 =>  40 to PBx and 00 to PCx */
poke(0x1004,0x40);  /* selection the Y0 */
poke(0x1003,0x00);
poke(0x1009,0x38);  /* reset DDRD */
poke(0x1028,0x57);  /* reset SPCR */
poke(0x102A,toto);  /* store SPDR */

while( peek(0x1029) > 0 )   /* wait loop */
{
}

resu = peek(0x102A); /* look SPDR */
printf("%d\n",resu);