 Robotics / Handy Board / 7756
7755  |  7757
Subject:
sound generating questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:32:46 GMT

hi,
we have to generate a square wave for a pizeo buzzer, we would use the one
on the handyboard, but this one has to be encased in a shell, which would
only be unable to fit the handyboard.

we tried just switching a digital out, on and off, and the sound we get is
rather tiny, and not clear...

if anyone has suggestions they would be welcome....

also, does anyone know of a really loud buzzer that could run through the
outputs of the handyboard, since it will be encased in metal, it would be
nice if the buzzer was audible.

thanks.

    -Tae