 Robotics / Handy Board / 7702
Re: sharp gp2d12 infrared ranging sensors (fwd)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:30:33 GMT

hi
has anyone successfully used these with the handyboard?
i know that we have to cut the lead from the 47k pull down resistor for
the sensors to work, but once doing that (we confirmed that it was cut
through an ohmmeter) it still doesn't read anything.  any help would be
appreciated.  thanks.

    -Tae