 Robotics / Handy Board / 7757
7756  |  7758
Subject:
New Servo Routines?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:51:27 GMT

Because I have an expansion board, I cannot use my hacked up servo motors
together with unaltered motors. In order to stop the hacked servos, I have to
call init_expbd_servos(0) which dis-allows use of the other ones. Does anyone
have any asm code which separates the servo port of the Expansion Board? I'd
try it myself, but I'm not an assembler coder (or a very good C coder
honestly). I looked at the assembly code two days ago, and I am only now able
to walk again :-)

If no-one has done (or is willing to do) this, I'm willing to give it a shot,
but it might be a very scary couple on months :-)

-Jonathan