 Robotics / Handy Board / 7659
7658  |  7660
Subject:
InterActive C 3.2 or Interactive C 2.8 freeware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:17:31 GMT

Hello Handyboard users and helpers,

We are a group of new Handyboard users from Denmark. We are building a non
commercial autonomus mobile robot (Programmed via PC)for a competition at a
university.
We need to know wether we can do with the Interactive C freeware version for
this purpose or we definitely need to invest in the commercial Interactive C
v3.2 from Newton Labs?
What is the differences between the two programs?

Sincerely,

Thorbjoern