 Robotics / Handy Board / 7660
Re: Handyboard in mix with SSC II Servo Controller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:53:28 GMT

Hi again,

Don't be confused la. I think you had made a little mistake. In order to
interface SSC with HB, the serial connection is not by the telephone line. The
connections is done by connecting the serial data pin on the SSC. Remind you
that it is a pin.....if you are still not sure, sent me a mail again, i give
you a photo about the connection.

Hopes help.

Frankie Lai 97139371d@polyu.edu.hk

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Chen Yung Hsu <hsu3@cooper.edu> writes:
Hi!  I've tried connecting the SSC II to the handyboard through a
telephone wire (and when that didn't work) through the configurating
header at the upper right corner of the SSC II circuit board.  I've
downloaded the proper library to the handyboard and I've run the commands.
The SSC II seems to accept the commands fine but the servo still isn't
working.  I'm really at a loss here can anyone help?

=)chen