 Robotics / Handy Board / 7577
Re: Any interest in spare 6.270 board parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 04:09:35 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Tim Rueger writes:
Some years back, I got a set of "hard to find"
electronics parts for the 6.270 board (from PK Oberoi,
for those who might know who that is).

I've had a number of replies to this, so
thanks for your interest.  If I'm unable to
find a home for the parts, I'll post here
again.

-Tim