 Robotics / Handy Board / 7569
7568  |  7570
Subject:
Any interest in spare 6.270 board parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:23:09 GMT

Some years back, I got a set of "hard to find"
electronics parts for the 6.270 board (from PK Oberoi,
for those who might know who that is).

I never got around to building the boards, and I'm
doing my robotics stuff with the RCX.  So, I thought
someone here might be willing to buy these parts.

I'd have to check the part numbers, but I know I've
got a couple LCD displays, two 6811's, some Sharp
IR sensors, and some motor driver ICs.  There are
probably some other parts, too.

Would anyone be interested in these?  If so, send
me email and I'll go dig up the particulars.

-Tim