 Robotics / Handy Board / 7548
Re: Can I interface the Handy board to a PC to run there the robot's brain?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:26:03 GMT

... May I even do it in a
wireless way (with a RF interface?)? where in the handy board do I have to
connect the interface (which one anyway!)?

Another source for a RF interface: www.connectionlab.com

Dirk
   Dirk Stueker      Zietenstr. 36      26131 Oldenburg        Germany
   Department of Computer Science              University of Oldenburg
   Tel. & Fax: +49 / 441 / 5 39 35
Home-P: http://condor.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/stueker
E-Mail: stueker@gmx.de     (=dirk.stueker@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de)