 Robotics / Handy Board / 7544
7543  |  7545
Subject:
Can I interface the Handy board to a PC to run there the robot's brain?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:35:41 GMT

Hi, I am new on this, and I am not sure if can use the handy board to  get the
data from the sensors or to send the motor commands, but to send the data to a
PC in order to process them, i.e., to run the program that controls the robot
in a pc, in which I can run very complex programs, and then send the data back
to the handy board to tell the motors wath to do. May I even do it in a
wireless way (with a RF interface?)? where in the handy board do I have to
connect the interface (which one anyway!)?
Thanks

Julian