 Robotics / Handy Board / 6065
Re: Smooth PWM for IC3.2?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 03:08:45 GMT

Eric/MSMKatz

Newton Labs does offer smooth PWM routines for IC3.2. Check
ftp://newtonlabs.com/contrib/smooth-pwm/ for details.  I have used these with my handy board
and expansion board (only simple test) and it worked
fine.  It does require some changes to the lib_hb.c file to make it work with the expansion
board.  Hope this helps.

John S.