 Robotics / Handy Board / 6022
    Smooth PWM for IC3.2? —MSMKatz
   Hi everybody, I have IC3.2 and want to use the smooth PWM functions. I've already adapted my lib_hb.c file. If I use the pcode_hb.s19 file adapted for smooth PWM (downloaded from Fred Martin's site), everything works ok, only I end up with IC2.8! (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Smooth PWM for IC3.2? —Eric Noyau
   (...) This problem is the only reason why I'm not buying the commercial version of IC. I'd buy in an heartbeat if *all* the code running on the handy board was available. Until then I stick with the free version. So far I've modified my pcode at (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: H-bridge —Chen Yung Hsu
     I am currently in search of H-bridges (DC motor drivers) I tried visiting wirz electronics but they aren't in business right now. does anyone know of any other places i can check out? =) thanx Chen (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Smooth PWM for IC3.2? —John S. Schneekloth
     Eric/MSMKatz Newton Labs does offer smooth PWM routines for IC3.2. Check ftp://newtonlabs.com...mooth-pwm/ for details. I have used these with my handy board and expansion board (only simple test) and it worked fine. It does require some changes to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Smooth PWM for IC3.2? —Eric Noyau
   You misunderstood my point, or maybe I was not clear enough. I know the smooth PWM algorithm are available for I3.2. What I require is all the source code that's running on my handy board to be available. It's not the case for IC3.2, so I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Sonar and Compass —Kam Leang
   Hi everybody! I've been running both the Polaroid sonar sensor and Vector 2x digital compass on the HB without the expansion board. I'm using Kent Farnsworth's older sonar driver code that is designed for the motor driver output ports (U11). The (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sonar and Compass —Tom Brusehaver
   (...) I have started working on an expansion board version of the compass code. I won't have it done before fall probably (unless is snows or something really bad). I am involved in another huge project right now. My thoughts are to have the compass (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)