 Robotics / Handy Board / 6005
Re: Increasing current output to motors on HandyBoard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 15:01:50 GMT

I wonder if this would last since a relay is mechanical and I would
assume that it would wear with all that "switching".  Doe anyone have any
experience with this?

Thanks.

ericson mar
Robotics Consultant
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art