 Robotics / Handy Board / 5781
Re: basic trigonometric functions on the handyboard..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 23:46:42 GMT

Dear Berg,
You can perhaps express cos^-1 in the forms of a Taylor series and
use that series for finding the approximate value. I have however not
tried it.
There is no math function for inverse cosine.Refer to handy board
manual available el.www.mit.media.edu for details on IC.
Yours sincerely,
    Nitin