 Robotics / Handy Board / 5778
5777  |  5779
Subject:
basic trigonometric functions on the handyboard..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:02:49 GMT

Hi.
We've been trying to build an algorithm which will allow our HB to
travel between given points.
We need to use the inverse cosine function (cos^-1), how can we do that?
Is there a math library which contains this and other trig functions?

Thanks,
Guy.