 Robotics / Handy Board / 5705
5704  |  5706
Subject:
.asm --> .s19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 07:55:18 GMT

Hello
      I made some changes to the pcode_hb.asm file (by Julian
      Skidmore for the 100 steps PWM) and I need to compile/assemble
      it into a .s19 file (pcode_hb.s19) before I can download
      it onto the HandyBoard.

      It seems to me that I require both a C compiler and an
assembly language assembler as the .asm file contains more
      than mere assembly language. Do I have to first compile the
      .asm file using a C compiler (Borland C) and then assemble
      it using an assembler? (as11) How should I go about doing
      that? Can someone help me out?

      Thanks.

~shannon