 Robotics / Handy Board / 5655
    Re: IR outputB —Mike Howard
   (...) o Hi Did anyone receive an answer to this. I ant to connect a Radio Shack (276-143) IR LED to the IR output and am wondering what resistance to use. Also, I saw a design in Mobile Robots..Inspirition where they use two IR LED (one on each (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IR outputB —MAR ERICSON
     Is the IR reciever on the HB the same thing as in the robot in MR:ITI book? I though it would be different. In any case, you can but...the reciever is more effective as a "wireless communication" device that can recieve various IR codes which you (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IR outputB —Simon Schulz
   (...) i do not have the Mobile robots inspiration book, but i think if you want to use it in a good way you will have to flash the right led for a time, check for reflection, then switch it of and check if there is also reflection (then it was (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)