 Robotics / Handy Board / 5399
Re: Interactive C Primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 15:20:06 GMT

[Fred G. Martin] spake unto the ether:

these are largely undocumented (esp the software ones) b/c they're not
an interface we wanted to expose to the user.

Security through obscurity is always a bad idea :-)  I can agree
that software data structures are not public, but all the hardware stuff
should be documented, since it's not likely to move around.

*Rich*
--
Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D.            | "Aplysia californica" is your taxonomic
Department of Biology, Slug Division | nomenclature.  /  A slug, by any other