 Robotics / Handy Board / 4848
    time usage —Justin Daniel Gullotta
   hello, i am having trouble conserving time in my IC code. i am using an analog() function, and a motor() function. does anyone know how long it takes to execute these functions? also, do the encoder functions that are posted on the website take much (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        HandyBoard and iMac? —Eric Noyau
   I'm replacing my aging home PC with an iMac (look at my email address: I can get one dirt cheap!) and I'm wondering if I can use it to pilot my trusty HandyBoard. Anybody have any experience in this area? I'd like to throw away the PC... The iMac (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HandyBoard and iMac? —Fred G. Martin
   hi eric, i haven't tried any of these products, but they *should* work. the mac hb software uses low level driver calls, so if that stuff is patched and translated to usb, it would work. but if i were you i'd get one and try it on an existing (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)