 Robotics / Handy Board / 4848
4847  |  4849
Subject:
time usage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:27:44 GMT

hello,

i am having trouble conserving time in my IC code.  i am using an
analog() function, and a motor() function.  does anyone know how long it
takes to execute these functions?  also, do the encoder functions that
are posted on the website take much time in their execution?  i am
trying to fit my code within a 1 mS timeframe, right now, it takes about
26mS. is there any way that i can save time?  thanks for any help.

--
Justin D. Gullotta..
Undergraduate Research Project