 Robotics / Handy Board / 375
374  |  376
Subject:
sonar modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 02:21:18 GMT

How well do the Polaroid sensors everyone's using work?  Do they
require much external circuitry or any modifications to the handy board?
I'm interested in them since I'm finally managing to get a nice working
robot going...  (Yeah everyone, I finally got this whole D10 excavator thing
working as a robot!)