 Robotics / Handy Board / 3529
Re: Cannot download :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:32:58 GMT

I have had the same problems with my P133 desktop running W95.
Other stuff communicated fine through com1 but the HB would not work.

After I changed the setting for recive buffer and transmit buffer to the
lowest value possible (min) it worked fine.

Hey everyone!   This is this first time I've seen this suggestion for
getting the downloaders to work on fast machines.

Maybe other people who are having trouble can try this!

Fred

May be this helps solving some problems.

Good luck,

JB