 Robotics / Handy Board / 3527
Re: Cannot download :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 01:58:34 GMT

I have had the same problems with my P133 desktop running W95.
Other stuff communicated fine through com1 but the HB would not work.
After I changed the setting for recive buffer and transmit buffer to the
lowest value possible (min) it worked fine.

May be this helps solving some problems.

Good luck,

JB