 Robotics / Handy Board / 2981
2980  |  2982
Subject:
IR Demodulator Range Finder Hack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:08:08 GMT

A few months ago I found information on how to modify the Sharp IR
Demodulator to produce an analogue voltage relating to the strength of
IR received. The problem is that I have lost the information and can't
remember where I saw it. Has anybody else seen this information and
remember where it was or have sufficient information to perform the
modification ?.

Thanks in advance for any help.

John Hatton
johnha@icsplc.co.uk