 Robotics / Handy Board / 2938
2937  |  2939
Subject:
Shaft Encoders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 17:48:09 GMT

We are interested in connecting two shaft encoders to the wheels of our
Handy Board - controlled mobile robot and use the ICW encoder instructions.

Does anyone know of a good source of encoders?  Is there anyone willing to
share your experience with the Handy Board and encoders?

Any information would be appreciated!

Dave Kammer
Physics Dept.
Albion College