 Robotics / Handy Board / 2937
2936  |  2938
Subject:
Expansion (infinity and beyond !!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:55:30 GMT

Dear All,

OK people, Challenge time while Freds away !!

I am trying to work out some code (without the aid of a HandyBoard !)

My C is a bit limited, so any help would be gratefully received.

I would like to add another 74HC374 to the board, with its clock line tied
to Y0, as mentioned in the FAQ.

I think that by writing in the range $4000-$4fff I can enable the Y0 selector
on the expansion bus.  How do the values after the 4 effect the outputs ?

So if I used the following code I should see one of the LED's accross the 8
output
pins of the new HC374 light up (hopefully the one on D7 !)

poke(0x4fff,0x80)

Would this work ?

TIA.

  Bill Coghill
http://www.ednet.co.uk/~bill_altaudio/althome.html
  Alternative Audio                  EMail to :
Bill@AltAudio.Ednet.co.uk
  33 Lauderdale Street                  Office Phone/Fax :  +44 (0) 131
466 0176
  Edinburgh,     If Faxing please phone first !
  EH9 1DE, Scotland, UK Mobile Phone/Messaging +44 (0)7050 321034