 Robotics / Handy Board / 2936
2935  |  2937
Subject:
Manual for 68HC11, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:39:39 GMT

You can get the manuals sent to you (completely free) by filling in the
literature request form at :

http://sps-mot.com/home/lit_ord.html

There is a link to the index of the available manuals, I found that the
manuals I found useful where :
M68HC11RM/AD The 68HC11 Reference Manual (covers all variants)
MC68HC11A8/D The 68HC11 A series technical reference
MC68HC11A8RG/AD The 68HC11 A series programming reference guide
(small book, easy to carry around in a pocket)

These codes are exactly as required to enter into the order form. There
are also E series variants of the technical reference and programming
reference (replace A8 in the above codes with E).
The delivery times can vary depending on where you are and in the manual
is currently in stock, I am in the UK and all the above manuals arrived
within a week but I am still waiting for the PCBUG11 manual so just
order and wait.

Hope the information is of help.

John Hatton
johnha@icsplc.co.uk