 Robotics / Handy Board / 2891
  RE: Wireless Communication with HB

Are you wanting to transmit an analog signal, e.g. faster/slower, such as most people do with a joystick, or some other purpose? Did you want the PC to generate the signal, or a standard RC transmitter receiver? I've used the HB Input Capture line (...) (27 years ago, 27-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Serial Device Interfacing

OK Newbie Allert !!! I'm looking at the Handy Board as a major step up from the Basic Stamp 2, but I need to be able to send out serial messages from the digital outputs. On the BS2 it is declared as a ShiftOut instruction. It will be used to (...) (27 years ago, 27-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Serial Device Interfacing