 Robotics / Handy Board / 2868
  Re: Board synch problem

last week someone reported solving this by letting the battery charge. let us know if that works. am assuming that nothing changed in your config (cpu, cables, etc). fred In your message you said: (...) (27 years ago, 20-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Board synch problem

I've noticed the only limited success I've had downloading pcode_hb.s19 is - with older slower systems that have _no_ modem cards installed using dlm - with win95 or win311 systems using hbdl with no modem cards as well. The hbdl downloads them (...) (27 years ago, 20-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Board synch problem

I'm not sure if my follow up message made it, appears to have bounced. Just in case, the problem resolved when I took out the modem and network cards. Interestinly, the handyboard battery was nearly discharged when the problem surface. The cards had (...) (27 years ago, 20-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Board synch problem

two things you can try: 1. use DLM to download the CONFIG0C.S19 file. Make sure to use the -eeprom flag. This will cause it to burn the config register to the proper value. 2. Have you tried Randy Sargent's DL.EXE for DOS / Win 3.1 full screen DOS (...) (27 years ago, 20-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Board synch problem

Fred et.al.: Success! DLM, DL, and the others just wouldn't work for any of my hardware, but a colleague wrote a shareware application ( LOADHC11.EXE ) expressly to load bootstrap 256 byte loader program into page zero of internal RAM , including (...) (27 years ago, 20-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)