 Robotics / Handy Board / 245
Re: 600 mA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 21:55:38 GMT

Thanks. This helps clarify things about the motor features alot.
I was looking into transistors for the first time. I was wondering if you can connect the L293D output to the base of a high current transistor. ...and the collector and emmiter in series with voltage supply and motor.
Now, I came to this conclusion after about an hour's exposure to transistors, so I reallize that it may be much more complicated than this simple shceme. So, please do tell me that I'm really far off, or that this notion is absolutely rediculous,
if this is the situation.
I just thought I'd ask some experts before I waste my time looking into something not worthwhile.  :)

-Ericson