 Robotics / Handy Board / 244
243  |  245
Subject:
two servo code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 17:22:22 GMT

For people interested in using the piezo output line for a second
servo, I've put libraries and new pcode's online at
http://www.newtonlabs.com/ic (look under "IC-related packages").

The new pcodes disable the beeper code in IC, and free up the line for
other uses.  The library files "twoservo.c" and "twoservo.asm/icb"
give an interface for setting the second servo (see "twoservo.doc" for
more info).

Hey Randy, it would be cool if you could modify that code to use TOC3,
which is free and available on the expansion bus, rather than
disabling the piezo.

Maybe somebody else wants to do this.

-Fred