 Robotics / Handy Board / 2098
    Re: I think I blew my HB :( —Mike Ross
   (...) I did the something similar, with the same results. I poked around a little, but ended up buying a Tcomp (E1 based board from Ray Butts) and gluing it to the HB as a power supply. This meant using a new programming environment, but it only (...) (27 years ago, 5-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: I think I blew my HB :( —MAR ERICSON
   So you only recovered the power supply? Everthing else was bolwn up? I tested my motor chips and they appears fine so far as I can tell. I also had external circuitry with some cmos logic (inverters) and they were fine too so I imagine the latches (...) (27 years ago, 5-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: I think I blew my HB :( —Mike Ross
   (...) All I know is I lost all functionality, i.e. program no longer ran. I poked for the problem, found I had 5V, and then found Ray Butt's Tcomp. I just opted for the easiest solution. It was a natural evolution for me, because I needed to be 'E1 (...) (27 years ago, 5-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)