 Robotics / Handy Board / 2099
Re: I think I blew my HB :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 14:02:32 GMT

So you only recovered the power supply? Everthing else was bolwn up?
I tested my motor chips and they appears fine so far as I can tell. I
also had external circuitry with some cmos logic (inverters) and they
were fine too so I imagine the latches on the HB are OK too. Did you
recover anything else on your board?

ericson mar
Master of Engineering Candidate
Project: Mobile Robotics
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art