 Robotics / Handy Board / 1665
Re: Handy Board and 6 legged bots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 22:40:41 GMT

Scott Edwards makes a nice board called the mini-ssc which takes a serial RS232
signal and drives 8 servos.  You can chain two of these for the capability of
driving 16 servos.  I've used one and it works quite well and is very small and
light. Cost is $44.00 + 5.00 shipping last time I checked.

Barry

Scott Edwards Electronics
964 Cactus La.
Sierra Vista, CA, 85635