 Robotics / Handy Board / 1509
1508  |  1510
Subject:
running .s19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 07:17:41 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to use normal .asm files assembled with as11 on the
handy-board.  I am not using IC.  Although my .s19 file downloads fine I
don't think it is being run.  My code begins at $D000.  I use an ORG
statement to set $BFFE:$BFFE to $D000.  By turning the board off and on I
think it should cause a RESET which in the special test mode will fetch
the vector $BFFE:$BFFF.  The fist thing my program does is clear the MDA
bit, then clear the SMOD bit to get back into normal single chip mode.
What am I missing?

-Luke