 Robotics / Handy Board / 1393
Re: "Old" (pre-6500) Polaroid sonar boards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 05:54:38 GMT

Well, that was too easy.  Guess I should have read all the way
through the FAQ earlier... *thud.  I've now got the MISO output
driving the VSW input on the sonar board, and am reading a digital
input for the MFLOG signal.  Works like a charm.  I'd still like to
be able to get rid of that silly 2003 chip in there, though...

Has anyone done anything with the "old" Polaroid boards?  (I've got
some I pulled out of some auto-focus cameras I bought cheap many
<snip>
                            -Bill Richman
                             bill_r@inetnebr.com